Saturday 28 January 2012

Title of my short film. BOXED-IN.

I had thought long and hard about the title of my film and wanted to incorporate the main theme of no identity in it and the fact that they are having to wear box-heads on their head.

BOXED-IN
came straight to my mind and I instantly liked it. It has that feeling of being trapped which the main character regularly feels and has the word box in it.

To make sure I wasn't using another films name or bands etc and to make sure I didn't get done for copyright I searched 'boxed-in' on the internet... and this is what I found.





Luckily there looks like there is no film or anything that I could get in trouble with 'copying' as with my title of my short film I have purposefully done it in capital letters with a hyphen (-) between the two words. Also after it there is a full stop.

I found the dictionary definition very much reflects my storyline and how my characters seem enclosed in being something they don't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment