Wednesday 18 January 2012

Photo documenting.

 First to fit the boxes together, after you turned them inside out first as I wanted them to be clear to draw the face on.
 Then stick it down with tape to keep the box shape.
 All the different boxes my mum had gotten for me to try and find the right size and shape.
Testing it out to see if it was the right fit and if it would actually stay on their head.
 Sticking the sides together.
Close-up showing us sticking the tape down to ensure it looked professional.
I drew the face in pencil first to see what it would look like.
Doing the same here.... very carefully.
 I then went over it in pen to make it bolder so it stood out more.

Finishing up.



















The final box-head finished, this was the main characters box-head.











The final scene needed boxes for my characters with different facial expressions, so instead I just filmed all I needed with the first facial expression then changed it and filmed the final scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment