Sunday 19 February 2012

First attempt at Film poster

Using Paint.net I edited a photo I took of one of the actual props (box-head) to use as the basis of my film poster. 


My first edit of the poster .... and I encountered some faults and missing things with it. I also asked a few people from my target audience of what they thought of it and if they liked anything or if they could see any improvements that needed to be made.









Sam (19 years old) : "I like the surreal oddness of it, your design is simple yet effective and colours work nicely together. The only thing I would change would be the writing saying all the roles people played in the film at the bottom as I can't read it. Also its missing some conventional things you'd expect to see on a film poster"


On closer inspection I had missed out the age certificate, the star rating and a quote from a film magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment