Thursday 16 February 2012

Film Poster Research

I wanted to make sure I included every element in my poster that is usually seen in a professional film poster advertising a film.
I searched in google 'film poster deconstruction' and this is what I found.
This slideshare is useful in showing me the different things a film poster could involve and showing how the film poster could be seen with its hidden meanings and messages, for example the colours could signify something or be seen as symbolism.


http://www.slideshare.net/HigginsPlumb/film-poster-deconstruction-by-holliejade-higgins

Film Poster Deconstruction by Hollie-Jade Higgins

View more PowerPoint from HigginsPlumb

Obviously I realised that because mine is a short film it doesn't necessarily need to have everything as short films aren't usually seen advertised in busy public places such as where billboards would be or in newspapers/magazines etc. I'm aiming it more to be shown on the internet perhaps on independent film websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment