Tuesday 27 March 2012

Final Film Poster


The changes I made to the final film poster :


  • I added the PG age certificate to ensure people who watched it were aware that whilst it's quite innocent, its still not completely suitable for children under the age of 8 because of its morbid storyline and death being shown which could be a little distressing and confusing for them.
  • I ensured it had a realistic release date in the theatres, even though it will be only released for a few screenings at art house cinemas such as Cinema City because of how its a short film and might only be shown at short film festival viewings.
  • I made sure it flowed by doing white lines that enclosed (boxed-in) some of the letters and linked the tagline "when life gets a little.." 
  • I included a photo of one of the props (box-head) to link in with the film and magazine review.

No comments:

Post a Comment