Thursday 22 September 2011

My Target Audience

  • My intended target audience is within the age range of 15-30, of both genders (perhaps more male as I think they would be more likely to accept the surreal elements of my short film).

  • To find out what my target audience likes in a short film I shall be sending a questionnaire to them in paper form and posibbly email. Also, as I use social networking sites such as twitter and facebook, I shall put it probably on facebook for anyone to answer. Just incase the people on facebook are in a similar age range as most are my age, I shall make sure I give it to older people within a wider age range either in paper form or email.

  • Through thinking about my target audience I realised that an older audience wouldn't be as open minded about my surreal and odd ideas and visuals, and in contrast the younger audience might not appreciate or understand it.

  • I also think that educated people may understand more my odd plot, being an active audience, being able to follow the twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment